• DrMike
    looks like we FINALLY got a load of championship gear to choose from online; i still don't think there is much the campus store. the shirt i got a couple months ago isn't on there; i think the BigSky must have put a cease and desist order on it since they were selling their own version.

Gear
  • AggieFinn
    Still want to see some Lemon CA gear, not seeing any of that...would love to fly a large blue logo, white banner Lemon CA flag next season!

UWkG7pW.jpg

OH WAIT A MINUTE:

https://ucdavisstores.com/merchdetail?MerchID=1518223#.XIp8vChKiUk

yzuev98.jpg
  • zythe
    In general, why is it taking so long for the comet CA merchandise to show up on the UC Davis Stores website?

I’d think there would be a ton of it now, but there isn’t.
  • AggieFinn

I imagine there are plenty of hats, but there should be at least 3 versions of shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, jackets, and all kinds of accessories. I want a Comet CA bottle opener right now.
  • DrMike
    I don’t think the link i posted works on a phone! get some weird error message with the word 'mobile' in it, but it works fine online.
  • AggieFinn

I was updating my address/billing info and got completed redirected out of my Shopping Cart, had to go back to the item to re-establish the buy train. More computer wizardry from UCD...online ticketing/seat selection also a MAJOR issue.

Don't these folks do a fully integrated beta test?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!