• GoAgsSB
    It really was a tough time to hit their first rough patch. Until this recent 4 game losing streak they hadn't even lost two games in a row all season. I honestly thought after winning game two of the Fullerton series that they would take the Sunday game but you could see them pressing.....add in the emotions of Senior day and it was a tough combo.

I honestly believe that the two Fullerton losses are what lead to the Sac State and first two losses to Long Beach. I have caught almost all their games this season and they just didn't look right in those games.......Then came the ESPN U game where other than one inning on defense they grinded it out and put more pressure on LBSU than they could handle coming up with clutch hits. Hawaii will be difficult, especially out on the island. The place is a band box.
  • 72Aggie
    Softball's victory over Hawai'i in the regular season finale assures at least a tie for third. A Long Beach loss to CSUN today would give the Aggies sole possession of third. From the article on the sports website there is still some hope for an at-large bid to the NCAA's.

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Ags took 2 out of 3 from Hawai'i for their first ever series win over the Rainbow Wahine. Brooke Yanez (25-7) threw another gem. She had a no-hitter through 5 2/3 and struck out 14 to give her 273 for the season which broke the Aggie record of 272 by Justine Vela in 2012. The Ags finished 39-14 overall and 13-8 in the Big West.

I think the Aggies RPI may be too low to make the post-season so they are a very long shot. This is a relatively young team that could challenge for the BW Title next year. The Ags may want to bump up their out-of-conference competition level next year to increase their overall SOS.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!