• Goags20172
    Overall a pretty good game. I can't fault Vaughn for trying to get more out of Spillane today. He acquitted himself well after giving up the game- tying homer in the sixth. The offense just fell asleep, and the difference in the game turned out to be Lyford's wild pitch.

If it weren't for two early errors by the UCR shortstop their pitcher would have been going for a shutout in the 9th. The only earned run he gave up was Van Blake's 9th inning bomb.

I'll probably be following the team online for the rest of the season, so if anyone else attends + wants to share what they saw please feel free, as it will be a more valuable contribution. Not upset with the team or anything. The Cal Poly series conflicts with a weekend trip I'm planning + I don't go when they're playing Long Beach/Fulleron. Maybe the Northridge series I'll be able to go on the Saturday. I'd planned to make the trip to Utah, but going to see family instead. Too bad there aren't more home games.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!