• 69aggie
    For those that have never been there- don't go there. The Spokane/Pullman urban area of Eastern Washington State is not in any way like the Seattle area of Western Washington. It is like Ruby Ridge country in neighboring Idaho mixed with the very athletic players and staff at WSU. They do not mix well. Niece at WSU was told to always carry at least a $20 in her pocket when she went to the car park outside of WSU Medical Unit so she could pay off a mugger, of which there were many. A seriously very unsafe place. I suppose there are nice parts of town, but not close to campus.
  • CA Forever
    Yeah, I have a family member who lived in Spokane for awhile. He had his truck broken into on more than one occasion and even had someone try to break into his house. From what I understand it's a genuinely undesirable place to live. Hope that both of the players are able to make full recoveries.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!