• Riveraggie
    East Hall was on the east side of the quad, across the street from the patio the Coffe House moved to. It was set back a bit with two similar buildings fronting the street. Wood shingled sideing
  • NCagalum
    good grief. What has South Dakota ever done to California? This self -righteous stuff has gone too far in my opinion. Games at South Dakota and South Dakota State would be great Matchups for all fans involved.

Guess I should be glad North Dakota isn’t on the list or I wouldn’t be going to watch the ags there in 4 weeks.
  • Kerberos
    AB 1887's purpose is to prevent using CA taxpayer dollars from supporting states that have sanctioned legal discrimination against LGBT people. So I guess it's not so much about what South Dakota has done to CA than about what South Dakota is doing against LGBT people. Matchups against USD and SDSU would be great for football but CA's law is essentially saying that some things are more important than football.
  • DavisAggie
    8-4 after a 10-3? Disrespectful
  • DavisAggie
    Frankly, I don't understand the 8-4 forecasts and hallowed respect for Montana St. Do people think this year is a step back? Weird.
  • movielover
    I predict Maier will pass for over 3500 yards, we'll have 2 running backs each over 1,000 yards rushing, and we'll have at least 2 new wide receivers shine.

Records are a dicey thing. We can't live off last year. We have a lot of talent, but we lost some key veterans, esp on defense. Hoping for the best.
  • Kerberos
    I doubt anyone thinks this year will be a step back, but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to count Cal and NDSU as losses and also predict we drop 1 or 2 other games. Last year was certainly a step forward but it remains to be seen whether it was such a large step forward that Cal/NDSU are wins or that we run the table other than those 2 games.
  • NCagalum
    yah I know what it is about. It just seems that any variation in viewpoint is not tolerated in CA.
    Back to football ......
  • Riveraggie
    If we think we’re good enough to be a championship contender we should expect that we’ll either win one of the two games we’re underdogs in or run the table in the games we’re favored in.
    I’m hoping we pull off an upset of either Cal or NDSU to give us some cushion so we don’t have to run the table against the rest. We’ll have to see whether NDSU still looks unbeatable after all their changes.
    I’ll predict we lose to Cal and NDSU and beat the rest. That assumes our defense doesn’t fall off, due to loss of Bland and the others. Linebackers will be key due to our losing so many contributors there.
  • DavisAggie
    It's fair to count Cal as loss. But the NDSU game should be close. The chances of winning that game are roughly the same as losing one of our tough home games. 10-2.
  • movielover
    Of coarse Bear fans focus on Harrell, it will be interesting to see our WR depth. We may have some speedsters on board, and some gems Watching a Bear analysis, saw that Babb over shoulder TD grab. Doss took a ton of attention.

Lots of new WRs and RFreshmen we haven't seen.
  • Riveraggie
    Speaking of redshirt freshmen, we have one position where the depth chart only lists two redshirt freshmen Strong side linebacker.
    Nick EATON or Da’Von FRAZIER
    While the somewhat weird linebacker preview says “In transitioning from defensive back to linebacker, Da'Von Frazier made huge gains in the weight room under the watch of strength coach Jeff Bourque. “ , his roster weight is still 185
    I don’t know what to make of that.
  • movielover
    I believe Hawkins may not care if the roster ain't 100% accurate. I believe one DL is listed at 285#, but in an interview his weight was 295#s.

River - don't forget we brought in 4 JC LBs.

Chris Venable (6'2"), Facey, Eaton, Suani (330#s) itching for PT.

Will true Freshmen Chaz Davis (6'3" WR), Sequoia Magdalena (6'3" DB), Sean Harlston (6'3" DB) or Blake Thorpe (TE/WR) see PT? We do have some 3-star recruits!

Imagine how excited they must be!
  • quadshock
    didn't even pay attention to the playoff run?? Wow
  • Riveraggie
    Kind of scary that two of those four JC linebackers, who seem to be walk-ons, are the backups listed for our middle linebacker. If the depth chart means anything, which it may not, in two linebacker positions we have only one out of five players listed that have ever played the position in a game for us.
  • movielover
    I guess the Lord blessed us w O and D line depth, weapons on O, and an experienced QB. DBs deep and young, too.

I hope they acknowledge Will Lotter!
  • Toke69
    I'll predict 10-2 with losses to Cal and ND State. Win the Big Sky and get to the semifinals of the FCS.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!