San Jose State 35 Northern Colorado 18
    UNLV 56 Southern Utah 23
    Sac State 77 Southern Oregon 19

Other future opponents:

St Francis PA 14 Lehigh 13
    NDSU 57 Butler 10
    North Dakota 47 Drake 7
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    Sac State needs to stop playing weak teams in Week 1.
  • AggieFinn
    Wow, Weber looks tough on D?
    Soiunds like San Diego was in a huge hole by the 3rd qtr. and Poly called off the dogs...allowing the Toreros to light it up downfield a little bit. That's a lot of points to give up to Poly, they must be mixing that pass in a little better now. Poly is at its best when they have a QB who can throw for 200 a game, dish it out to Koski and the like.
  • DrMike
    I give sac a break; they play at Arizona State on Friday. Short week and 100+ weather; that a breather in week 1. Wasn’t too long ago they lost to one of the directional Oregon teams
  • BlueGoldAg
    I watched a little of the Poly game for a few minutes and they scored twice on back-to-back long bombs of 55 and 60 yards. I hope we can exploit San Diego's defense like that next week.
  • movielover
    How many bombs has JM thrown?
  • SloStang
    Our Rfr QB looked good in his first start. 8-11 passing for 221 yards and 3 TDs. He also ran 17 times for 96 yards and 2 TDs.

Weber State defense looked stout against SDSU holding them to 6 points. We will see how he looks next week on the road against one of the top defenses in the FCS.
  • movielover
    Lehigh LEVELS St. Francis Punter. SF come back to win, 14-13.

https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status/1167962898397876224?s=20
  • Zander
    SDSU also has an incredibly slow and conservative offense. Didn't get to watch that game because I was at the Cal game, but they were probably running on 3rd and 10s.

I think Weber has legit defense, don't get me wrong, but SDSU is the kind of team you can hold scoreless for quarters at a time so long as you stack the box and break up the occasional pass. They also justifiably trust their defense a lot and don't mind avoiding risks. It wouldn't be weird to me if Sac scored more against Weber by actually taking risks.
  • 72Aggie
    Sac pulled a nice recruiting gimmick on Friday night. Folsom played "at" Jesuit, but Jesuit doesn't have lights so Sac State hosted the game. Get some players from a couple of the better teams in the area to start thinking of Sac as a destination.

Playing down to an NAIA like Southern Oregon team doesn't say much about the team at this point, but sometimes you have to deal with the schedule you inherited and with the teams that are available. Look at USC adding the Ags to their schedule.
  • NCagalum
    Weber tough on D is not out of character as of late. Bit they even appear to have less of an offense than last year. Looking at the stats, 5, yes that’s right Virginia, first downs and 154 total yards of offense.
  • agalum
    The SLO SD game was on pluto tv. Does anyone know where i can find a replay of the game?
  • movielover
    How about our game?
  • BlueGoldAg
    Click on the following link. Then click on the PREV button to take you back to the August 31 list. You will see the SD at Poly game listed there and you can replay it.

https://bigskyconf.com/sports/2015/11/19/WatchBigSky.aspx
  • BlueGoldAg
    The PAC-12 Network is airing the Cal game again from 9 to 11 a.m. tomorrow morning. Available on tv and online if you have that channel through your cable tv provider.

https://pac-12.com/tv-listings/pac-12-network
  • SloStang
    Go to Big Sky TV and then hit previous and click on the Cal Poly/USD game. Watching it right now. The sound will come on about the 7:30 mark of the first quarter.
  • agalum

Ok, thanks blue and slo.
  • agalum

Saw our game live. Curious what SD has.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!