• MTBAggie
    I haven't been to a home game in almost 20 years. I thought I'd right the ship this year and take my son to the Montana game. $40-$50 for a (non-end zone) ticket, and $60 for a parking pass? Am I missing something? That seems pretty pricey for what it is. Go Ags and all, but with ~4 hours round trip in the car, that's a tough sell, especially if we can stream the game at home.

I guess my son would only be $10. Shoot, maybe park at my old fraternity house and pay some pledge to give us a ride ;-)
  • agalum

When it gets closer watch the boards and post here looking for tickets. Last year i almost always had an extra ticket. And some guy was walking around the tailgate looking for a free ticket, “for a kid,” and later was scalping the tickets by the ticket office. My point is that there always seems to be extra tickets floating around. And game day parking is around $10. No need to buy a pass.
  • MTBAggie
    Thanks. "Single Game" parking passes are listed at $60 for Lot 53. Seemed ridiculous. $60 total is much more reasonable ($10 for my son, $40 for me, and $10 for parking).
  • movielover
    Possibly demand pricing, a new thing / Blue approach. I.E., a big game, possible sell out, tickets cost more.
  • MTBAggie
    On a side note, looks like they need to update the seating chart... Section 107 - Band-Uh!

s1naa7t3ujhlfpap.jpg
  • DrMike
    There’s plenty of $10 parking options. The high day pass is for the tailgating lots. Ticket prices have gone up the past couple of years, but you should be able to find cheaper options close to game day
  • Bige70
    @MTBAggie yup - time to rename the section “University sanctioned assemblage of music enthusiasts.” Should be super duper.
  • Zander
    There are some on Stubhub for less: https://www.stubhub.com/uc-davis-aggies-football-tickets-uc-davis-aggies-football-davis-aggie-stadium-davis-9-28-2019/event/103971828/?sort=price+asc&sid=1672324

Presumably folks are selling PDF tickets from presales/ticket packages/ some other giveway.

There are also other paid lots on campus, no? Seems to me that if the parking pass is only for a certain lot then they're charging you a premium for convenience.
  • DrMike
    and you can set up tailgates in those lots
  • MTBAggie
    Yeah, I didn't do enough digging. When we purchased our tickets for the Stanford game last year, you could buy a parking pass for $25 to park in the dirt lot. The $60 "day pass" offered on the UCD website is obviously special event parking and you're paying a premium for a "Team Aggie Pass." False alarm... Move along, nothing to see here ;-)
  • blueforce
    Suppose there will be some vacant seats in 107 :(
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!