• movielover
    Select your 2nd favorite all time Aggie QB.

Given the enormous success of Ken O'Brien leading the Aggies to the national championship and his successful NFL career, odds are he would run away with the number one position.
    1. Select your 2nd favorite all time Aggie QB. (18 votes)
        Mike Moroski, 8 yr NFL career
        11%
        JT O'Sullivan, 10 yr pro career, top passer rating
        33%
        Bob Biggs, Miracle Game QB & long time coach
        17%
        Kevin Daft
        11%
        Jake Maier, current Aggie QB
        11%
        Chris Petersen, Univ Washington head coach
        11%
        Khari Jones, CFL star & coach
          0%
        Jon Grant
          6%
        Jim Speck
          0%
        Mark Grieb, Arena Football League standout
          0%
  • AggieFinn
    I am partial to JTO since he was the at the helm during my formidable undergrad years in Davis.
  • Riveraggie
    Bob Biggs of course. Davis was just another Far Western Conference team prior to Biggs playing days.
    Bob Dunning:
    The next year Biggs was pretty much the only quarterback the Aggies had, taking every snap and throwing every Aggie pass as he led the nation in passing on the way to a berth in the Boardwalk Bowl in Atlantic City.
    Four times that season he threw for more than 300 yards, topped by a 399-yard performance against San Francisco State and 388 more against Massachusetts in the Boardwalk Bowl.
  • ucdavisaggie05
    I’m going with Grant just because of the biggest win in program history at Stanford and the story of the game-winning drive and TD pass to Blaise Smith, but JTO would be there too for similar reasons as Finn.
  • howard in nyc
    Jim Speck - one of the older kids I looked up to throughout middle and high school. Best athlete I grew up with, severed his achilles in high school basketball (about ten feet from where I was sitting, I still remember that sound), never quite the same lightning foot speed, but still a great scrambling QB. Last game of his freshman year vs Boise State, epic performance, falling short at the end. First class person since 7th grade forward.

Bob Biggs - the Aggie hero when we were in high school. The season of the Miracle Game at Hayward (listened on KDVS), Boardwalk Bowl, wonderful memories. Got to know him when I matriculated, another first class guy over decades.

Mike Moroski - hated playing hoops against him, so quick for his size. Would just torch me over and over, with his sidekick/mouthpiece John Sharper talking smak on his behalf nonstop while Mo silently grinned that grin. Oh, great QB, excellent pitcher, another wonderful guy since the first day of practice his freshman year.

Like picking my favorite brother. Impossible. Great athletes, better men. Must be the water in Davis. Oh, Ken and the rest of those youngsters were pretty great too.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!