• NCagalum
    A Big game in BSC is Weber - Montana. Does anyone know why no Montana home games have been available on Big Sky TV / Pluto this year (at least from my experience)? It may be due to some agreement with a local carrier, but it would be nice to check out their home games now and again. I remember watching the Aggies dismember them last year in Missoula, and assume I watched in on Pluto.
  • agalum

Directv, channel 687, unless you need to stream. They say below 239, but my guide shows 687.

Saturday's game will kickoff at 1:10 p.m. at Washington-Grizzly Stadium in Missoula. The game will be televised on ROOT Sports Northwest, AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain and AT&T SportsNet Southwest, as well as the Audience Network Channel 239 on DirecTV. The game will NOT be on Pluto TV or WatchBigSky.com.
  • NCagalum
    Thanks. I don’t get any of those non Pluto options. Lot of good FCS games on espn+ bit not that one.
  • AggieFinn
    Rather than plaster a huge list, here are a few games I'd pay money to go see:

Yale @ Princeton, 10 am PT --- ESPN+
    New Hampshire @ Albany, 10 am PT
    Furman @ Wofford, 10:30 am PT --- ESPN+
    SE Louisiana @ Abilene Christian, 11:00 am PT --- ESPN+
    Northern Iowa @ South Dakota State, 12:00 pm PT --- ESPN3
    Weber State @ Montana, 12:00 pm PT
    McNeese @ Nicholls, 1:00 pm PT --- ESPN+
    Sac State @ Idaho, 2:00 pm PT
    MONTANA STATE @ UC DAVIS, 4:00 PM PT --- UC DAVIS HEALTH STADIUM
    Eastern Washington @ Cal Poly, 5:00 pm PT
  • DrMike
    watch out for EWU; they finish with two easy games and could slip into the 4 spot in the BWC. i'd hate to see them sneak in with zero good wins.
  • BlueGoldAg
    That's the big problem with the Big Sky having 13 teams; the scheduling can be so widely uneven.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Manjon's winning bucket:

• BlueGoldAg
    Adebayo's block at the buzzer:

• NCagalum
    my thoughts too. They are still very explosive with Barriere and they are likely to pile up “beauty points” their last 2 games. As you say, they have one of the easiest overall schedules - if not easiest- of all BSC teams.
  • agalum
    If we were lucky enough to get a birth, i would love another shot at Weber :).
  • BlueGoldAg
    Oops...just noticed that I posted the 2 BB videos in the wrong forum thread...brain fart!
  • DrMike
    IF (big if) we run the table and Montana beats MSU, I think we’d have a good shot. EWU would be in front of us in standings, but same overall record . Our SOS should get us the fourth BSC berth especially if Sac beats Idaho (they will). Again big IFS.

IF (redundant) we got in, we’d probably host a first round game.
  • movielover
    MSU guys, MSU.
  • BlueGoldAg
    There is an interesting topic going on over on the anygivenday.com forum discussing the difficulty of the Aggies schedule, how other FCS teams might have fared against such a tough schedule and whether the Ags should be considered for the playoffs if they win out. Many believe that the Ags should get in if they go 7-5 and also point out that the Massey ratings have them ranked at #10 despite being 5-5.

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?239824-If-______-Played-Davis-s-Schedule
  • AggieFinn

Well, maybe Massey isn't so bad after all. Still looks better to have those 7 wins next to your name. I think just for Davis' own growth and edification...we need to get sharp and put together a solid game against a very good opponent. Montana State is the tipping point, thought it'd be Montana, but we failed that test....thought it would be Weber, but they are clearly better than us...Montana State? Let's get in a dogfight and see.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Huge game! We'll carry some strong momentum into the Sac game if we can get this one in the W column. I hope we have a great crowd to help motivate the Ags!
  • movielover
    North Dakota would have been a sweet win ... we need this! Go Ags! Momentum!
  • BlueGoldAg
    That's one that got away with those two penalties in the final seconds that moved us out of FG range...that one hurts...
  • movielover
    Yes ... and I can't even explain the Montana game. Ugh.
  • MTBAggie
    Montana up 7-0 on WSU.
  • NCagalum
    Montana killing Weber 35-3 I think. Weber has made many unforced errors (a couple of muffed punts). Weber had never been down by more than 7 all year. Don’t know if they are the best come from behind team.
  • BlueGoldAg
    This will have Sac salivating...
  • SloStang
    Cal Poly down 42-41 misses a 35 yard FG against EWU with 1 minute left. Lose 42-41. Cal Poly’s season in one play.
  • NCagalum
    Near Schadenfruede alert. Cal Poly misses 35 yard field goal with 1:00 left and lose 42-41. Eastern’s defense is horrible. No way they deserve to get in playoffs even if they beat Portland State.
  • SloStang
    EWU’s defense is not great, but Cal Poly’s offense is not bad. Cal Poly’s defense on the other hand is next to non existent. EWU scored 42 points in 16:33 minutes of possession.
  • NCagalum
    EWU takes no time to score so time of possession is not very relevant. I was expecting Eastern to score more so I would say Poly’s defense was maybe a bit more effective than in other games.
  • SochorField
    Weird to see CP lacking on defense. Those Great West CP defenses were the best in the country.
  • AggieFinn

I think they left along with Ellerson.
  • SloStang
    Unfortunately they did leave with Ellerson. One year the defense under Ellerson had 50 sacks (Gocong had 23.5) and 25 INTs. We now don’t get to double digits in sacks or INTs
  • AggieFinn

Some of those Poly guys were studs. I remember Shotwell reeling in 7 tackles in a single preseason qtr with Oakland.
  • SloStang
    3 back to back Buchanan winners. Beck (3rd round Atlanta), Gocong (3rd round Philadelphia) and Shotwell (FA Oakland). Those were the days.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!