• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies will be looking for their first win of this young season when Santa Clara comes to the Pavilion for a 12 noon tipoff on Saturday. Admission to the game is free. The Broncos are coming of an 89-81 win over San Jose State.

Admission is free for the game. You can't beat that deal! Aggie fans can watch the women play at noon and then follow that up by making their way over to the football stadium and see a great game between the Aggies and Montana State.

Tipoff is set for 12 noon and the game will be live streamed on Big West TV.

Go Ags!
  • MTBAggie
    Edit, oops...
  • Zander
    Dang, that's one heck of a promotion. I came to this thread to offer up my extra ticket but I see that's wholly unnecessary.
  • Zander
    Ags up by 9 with 37-28 as the halftime score. Toole on fire with 16.

Aggies are only playing decently, not great (some missed FTs and turnovers that should be cleaned up) but still look pretty impressive
  • Oldbanduhalum
    rebounding is an issue as scu has the height advantage. But the Ags are hustling and Toole is locked in
  • BlueGoldAg
    Pretty good ball movement on offense. Some defensive breakdowns that had Jen livid at one point.
  • Zander
    Devastating.
  • Zander
    I don't understand why coaches don't tell their players to go all in on a steal and if not, just foul with five seconds left in that situation. Your chances of winning are much higher if the other team has to get their points one at a time at the line, AND there's still time left to run a play even if they hit both.
  • BlueGoldAg
    100% outplayed and out hustled on both ends of the court in the 4th quarter. This is a really poor loss.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Post-game comments from Jen Gross:

“This is a young group and we need to continue to build confidence that we can get key stops in key moments … and scores when we need them,” said UC Davis head coach Jennifer Gross.

“We were really focusing on our defense where we got (stops on) three or four possessions in a row … but down the stretch we couldn’t put those together, and that’s what we have to improve on.”

“We had a number of players who had solid games,” reminded Gross

https://www.davisenterprise.com/sports/aggie-women-stall-late-lose-62-61-to-santa-clara/
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!