• abridge
    I'm hearing that Nina Besselo will not return this season as a result of her broken hand. They're working on a disability red shirt for her. Last night's game shows how much we already miss her.

Heal well, Nina!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Ah man that sucks. I hope she can heal well and gets another year. Song has been out a while, too, but I thought I heard on a broadcast that she's close to returning.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Well crap. That's a tough break for her and the team. I wonder what the criteria is for a disability redshirt?
  • 69aggie
    I hope she gets the waiver, but its not really clear if she can get it. Obviously its a season ending injury and its only the first half of the sean (two of the requirements) but she also must not have played in moe than 30% of the games this season or 3 games whichever is more. The last requirement is a very close call as far as I can see, as she has played in a lot of games this year. I certainly hopes that she qualifies and comes back next year.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!