• DrMike
    we went to a 1-3-1 zone in the 2nd half (i thought we'd come out in a zone since they were killing us inside in the first), but that just seemed to leave us MORE exposed to their inside strength. we played that VERY agressively at the point, and that seemed to stretch us way too thin to recover to passes in the middle. we did get more aggressive going to the hoop in the second half, with mixed results, but at least we got off the arc.

i hate to beat a dead horse..but....i wonder why Printup is buried on the bench? he's strong and long, and seems to be one of the few bigger guys who can take the ball to the hoop. maybe he's hurting. we obviously aren't privy to what happens at practice or in the training room.

dual Brian Shaw sighting. Jr got a few minutes (until a really ugly shot got him back on the bench). senior was sitting up in the second level behind our bench.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    BJ has been getting a few more minutes the last few games. He is big and strong but doesn't have a strong offensive game yet. Maybe that'll come around. Nice to know his pop was there.
  • abridge
    Here are some photos from the Fullerton v UC Davis men's game.

Photos from the CSU Fullerton at UC Davis men's basketball contest
  • DrMike
    thanks for the pictures.

sadly, i have no problem finding myself sitting in the second level above the fullerton bench. we were pretty much by ourselves.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!