• BlueGoldAg
    The Hula Bowl will be televised on the CBS Sports Network Channel and live streamed online at CBSsports.com at 7:30 pm. I'm hoping that we'll see Jake get some playing time.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Anybody see the game? Did Jake get any playing time?
  • 88Aggie
    He got in one session and did OK. He completed a couple nice passes but tried a bad lateral while under pressure. They had four QB’s so tough to get much playing time. Maybe the best exposure to scouts is through practice.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Did the lateral result in t turnover?
  • 88Aggie
    No turnover, but it looked like a bad decision under pressure.
  • movielover
    Highlights here. He handed off for a touchdown (2:40?)... threw a 20-yardish pass to the corner of the endzone that might have been catchable (3:00-ish?)... and the sideways shuffle. Defensive game.

https://youtu.be/mzNqaclgPzo
  • DrMike
    it was kind of a odd game; mish-mash of players from FBS (backups), FCS, so NAIA, somebody from Australia. Not sure if they had a hard time getting players after a 13-year absence. hopefully a good experience for him and his family.
  • smarterray
    Maier threw a bomb that should've been caught... understandable it wasn't since there's no time to build any chemistry before or during these games. I hope it's not the last time we get to watch Jake. I have a good feeling he'll be a good leader no matter where he ends up in life!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!