• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies are on a roll and have been playing great basketball. They have won 7 in a row and 8 of their last 10 but, more importantly, they have been finding ways to win regardless of the challenges teams are throwing at them. When the Ags are playing well, as they are now, they deserve to play before a big, supportive crowd and this game may just be the ticket.

The Aggies won the first game at Santa Barbara 64-48 in a game that was closer than the score indicates. However, the Aggies have been on a tear lately and are peaking at just the right time. They have a lot of weapons on offense and are playing much better defense and are rebounding much better as well. This will be the last home game for their lone senior Lauren Beyer.

I expect the Ags to continue their sterling play and put on a good show for what will be their biggest home crowd of the season.

Tip off is set for 2 pm of the double header. Get out to the Pavilion early and make some noise for this very good and very deserving basketball team!

Go Ags!
  • Zander
    What's with the seating arrangements? Band-Uh is on the opposite side that I'm used to and students are in the normal alumni section. Will this be the format for the ESPNU game or is it just a free-for-all right now?

Edit: Oh wait I get it, the BWTV cameras are just set up on the opposite side of the Pavilion. Makes sense now.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Rachel Nagel down with a knee. :(
  • Russ Bowlus
    ...but checks back in at the end of the quarter!
  • Zander
    Gianotti wins BWC Player of the Week.

Aggies are 1 game ahead in the title race but losing the tiebreaker with Long Beach really makes life difficult. The Ags will have to win out on the road in SoCal this week to clinch -- good practice for the tournament I guess.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!