• Goags20172
    I guess I should keep up the criticism. I've been following the games on the tracker during the River Cats game I attended.

To get one win in HI is great, but to win a series is amazing, and they outscored the rainbow warriors 20- 7. (11- 4 and 9- 3)If they lose the last game it will still be a very successful trip.

Thomas led the team with 5 total hits. Hooper and Olson each had 4. Olson hit his 5th homerun.

What really stood out was Elijah Ontiveros' start at catcher in the nightcap. Not only did he provide good defense, but he also hit two doubles and drove in 3. Those two hits doubled his career total. That's not a knock on his hitting; he's just had very few opportunities to hit.

What I thought was odd was Mullins started the opener, not Garcia. Razo started the 2nd game. Hopefully Garcia isn't hurt. I think perhaps they just pushed his start back to Sunday because of the Friday rainout. This is likely because Blais and Hannah closed out the games.

One other thing of note:

Razo earned a kind of revenge. It was two years on that very field where he hurt his elbow, which resulted in his missing 1 1/2 seasons.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!