• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies will travel to the Fargodome on September 21, 2019. Long time Aggie fans have to love seeing the Bison back on the schedule and, by then, Hawk should have the Ags up to full speed and competitive.

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/053017aaa.html
  • ucdavisaggie05
    Fargo in September. This might have to happen.
  • tokyoag
    Any chance we get a home game against these guys?
  • 69aggie
    What? 1983 playoff game at Toomey seconds to go in the game Bison ahead 17-13? O'Brians pass to the end zone good for a TD. Flag thrown: offensive interference? Still in my mind the worst call I have ever witnessed in football. Our guy was going for the ball. I have a long memory. We need to beat the Bisons.
  • lucche
    I don't know if that was the worst. I remember a game we lost against Sac state and on 4th down our receiver caught the pass at least 2' in bounds, and the referee ruled the pass incomplete, out of bounds. This would have been a first down deep in Sac territory.
  • BlueGoldAg
    They were both rotten calls! I don't even want to think about them again!
  • DrMike
    how about the 2006 game? they came for a November game as #3 in the nation. we rolled them...in the first half, leading 24-0. they stormed back, scoring 28 in a row, the last on a TD pass with 4 seconds to go. my son was a freshman that year, and he and i were standing in that corner of the south end zone. we were stunned. THAT was a tough loss.
  • ucdavisaggie05
    I remember watching that one from home. Ugh.
  • movielover
    Huh? O'Brien's senior year, semi final game? I thought we won and went to Texas. I recall several huge defensive stands in the closing minutes.

1983 would have been Barry, I think it was an off year.

Am I mixing up big games?
  • DrMike
    1982 was Ken's game in the semi -> he got hurt in the 2nd half. goal line stand to win in the Russell Drive endzone. we lost in '83 with Barry as the QB.
  • movielover
    Thanks. So we must have played them 3 in a row, as we lost a close one with them in 84 in Fargo. They seemed huge and deep. We had a solid front line, but had an undersized (but smart) Center and not so sure about the 2s. Rockwell and Gazanniga were huge.
  • movielover
    Bison site says we get 240k for the game.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!