• Idaho Aggie
    I got a call from someone in the Athletics Department; they were following up to see if I planned to attend any games this year. I had a good conversation with someone who had worked at WSU and knows my part of the world; he let me know where the closest Aggie road games would be next season.

I don't know if this is a new program, but it's the first time I've been contacted; they had my info because I bought a home game ticket online last season. It's a good idea to reach out like this, and I hope they do more of this.
  • DrMike
    seems to be more outreach this year. i have frequent contact since i have season tickets and am a donor, but i recently had a call about BrewFest from someone in the ticket office. supporters need to feel that their support is appreciated.
  • AggieFinn
    I got a couple of calls from them, worked to transfer a tailgate spot. Did season tix or tailgate passes arrive for anybody yet?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!