• BaseballAtDobbins
    Nice game by Descalso to start his postseason with a home run. Looking forward to see an Aggie in the MLB Postseason.
  • Goags20172
    I bet he would have hit 2 if I'd been there. In 2007 I went to only 4 Aggie games. He had 3 homeruns (only hit 4 the entire year) and 12 rbi in those games. Then the one game I saw him in the minors he went 4 for 5. Pretty sure he hit safely in both MLB games I've seen him (with Colorado) too.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    Can we get you tickets to all games his team plays against the SF Giants next season?
  • Goags20172
    Who knows ? He might be playing for the Giants next year the way they're looking to overhaul whatever they can. Oakland could add him if they trade Jed Lowrie :D
  • DrMike
    Home Run tonight vs Yu Darvish. This guy has made a pretty nice career for himself.
  • Goags20172
    If Yu went on the teacup ride at Disneyland, would he be a whirling Darvish ? He has an interesting family background- Japanese and Iranian.

I remember UCD recruited Descalso as a pitcher/third baseman (He was all- league as a starter), but he only made one appearance on the mound in college, and it didn't count.
  • Goags20172
    Descalso got his contract option picked up today- 2.5 million
    Share the wealth with your old school, Dan ! Baseball concessions needs drink lids !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!