• Goags20172
    0- 4
    1. How many games will you attend in 2018 ? (7 votes)
        0- 4
        71%
        5- 10
        14%
        11- 15
          0%
        Over 15
        14%
  • aggie6thman
    Day games are hard to make (and really hot). It would be nice if we could get lights at the stadium so we could go to a Friday/Saturday night game.
  • Goags20172
    Lights would actually make me attend fewer games. I don't much care for being out at night, even when I go on real trips.

I'll go to SAC State/River Cats games at night because they're very quick trips home.
  • Davisbear
    I would prefer to have some night games or if there was some way to add some shade I would probably attend more games. I just can't stand to be in the direct sunlight for too long when its hot.
  • aggie6thman
    Hard for families to bring kids to sit in the blazing hot sun.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Hard for anyone to sit in the blazing sun. I dread the September home football games when everyone in Aggie Stadium is chasing the shade. Even October can be brutal and, with climate change, it's not going to get any better anytime soon.
  • Goags20172
    Oops ! I just made a liar of myself. I will be in the 0- 4 category with 6thman this year I believe.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!