• Davisbear
    I have noticed that a number of schools are adding fuel stations for athletes. Basically an open kitchen for athletes with protein bars, bananas, gatorade, healthy snacks, etc. Do we have something like this in Hickey? It seems like it would be a pretty inexpensive addition and would be a benefit in recruiting and overall athlete welfare.
  • aggie6thman
    Here's something along a similar vein. Dani Nafekh just tweeted that she had to pay $9 to park at the Pavilion because she doesn't have a parking pass. Unreal.
  • Davisbear
    Every time you think the Ags are starting to act like a real D1 program you hear something like this!! Unreal is right!
  • movielover
    Ride a bike! Problem solved.
  • Goags20172
    Why, as a senior, does she not have a parking pass ? And where the heck does she live that she can't walk or take Unitrans ? Seriously Davis is so small you can walk most everywhere, maybe not out to the golf course.. If Unitrans doesn't go to where you live you can walk to where it does.

Freaking millennials- have to go and moan to people online every time something doesn't go their way. It's fortunate she's a good basketball player, or I would have a poor opinion of her for that.
  • Davisbear
    This feed kind of got sidetracked on the parking issue.

Back to my original question, I was just wondering if UCD has set up an athlete "fuel station"? Many schools are doing this. It's a relatively cheap and would benefit the athletes. It is a good recruiting tool as well.
  • Zander
    I didn't hear a word about it or plans for such two years ago when I was doing documentation of the school's food offerings for a campus job. But a lot can change in two years.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!