• Davisbear
    It looks like they have raised enough money (or at least are close) for the new Aquatics Building at Schaal Aquatics Center. They are going to have a groundbreaking ceremony on Picnic Day. The new building will have a large meeting room, plus offices for all of the coaches. It centralizes everything for water polo and swimming over on this side of campus. It will be a nice addition to the facility.
  • 72Aggie
    A pipe dream at this point, but if only they could bring back mens swimming & diving.

Glad to see they are doing what they can with aquatics.
  • movielover
    So do they vacate offices in Hickey?
  • aggie6thman
    I would assume so. Wasn't there a plan to move all athletics offices closer to Aggie Stadium? Every sport with the exception of track and field is in the southwest corner of campus. I believe some coaches have their offices in the old Cowell Student Health building.
  • DrMike
    Football offices are at Cowell.
  • Davisbear
    Yes, they will definitely be moving their offices out of Hickey.
  • movielover
    I believe the plan was for new athletic offices in front of Aggie Stadium.

Some Davis groups also want student housing there. Don't understand the housing problem on campus, go higher density on proposed Nishi property near Mrak, and if we have to open up more acres on campus, do it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!