• Riveraggie
    Saying San Jose state is an automatic loss is idiotic.
    We have usually had competitive games with San Jose. They are a team that is up and down coming off a horrible year. Their new coaching staff hasn’t proved anything yet. FCS teams beat teams at San Jose’s level all the time.
  • movielover
    I agree. Writer phoned it in.
  • Riveraggie
    Movie
    I think we all agree we won’t be much better without defensive improvement. I’m optimistic. Look at linebacker for instance. You list five solid junior linebackers; in addition we’ve got senior Baumgart and Moe. Trimble, Terrell Sayles who once started games for us, and Logan Hungrige who was reportedly offered by all the service acadamies, coming off redshirt years. Plus sophomore Airey. Hopefully the cream will rise to the top and we’ll have four or five solid linebackers. Same with other defensive positions. You mention Perryman, a redshirt 6 ft player with 4.4 speed. Might really add something. We’ll have some new faces and holdovers will have won their jobs against competition. I’m optimistic, not that we’ll suddenly be like Weber on D, but that we’ll be much improved.
  • movielover
    When does camp open?
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!