• 69aggie
    Poly wrestler Brandon Harmon has been kicked off the Poly wrestling team for taking part (with his father) in an anti-gay demonstration/altercation in Modesto complete with all the typical pushing, shoving, middle fingers and anti-gay slurs. Congrats to Poly for pulling his scholarship due to these very stupid antics. Story in todays Bee.
  • CA Forever
    Just another dummy who doesn't know that "freedom of speech" doesn't mean "freedom of speech without consequence".
  • Davisbear
    Glad to see they acted quickly on this
  • movielover
    One curse word gets a scholarship pulled?
  • CA Forever
    Sure, why not? I sure wouldn't want an athlete who was caught on video calling people "f*ggots" in public representing Davis.
  • 69aggie
    Movie this was not just a one word spoken incident. This was a march downtown which started with signs for support for Trump (which I think is fine) but which then deteriorated quickly into a full blown anti-gay rights bashing event in which the police had to be called to intervene because of a lot of yelling, slurs (see: “Fucking faggots”) pushing, shoving and middle fingers. This was a hate crime event. The father of this student is a complete idiot and really deserves the blame for this unfortunate situation which cost his son his scholarship. I have real sympathy for Poly after this. Just hope we never have to see it here.
  • movielover
    Got it. Not good.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!