Idaho State (2-1) 25 @ North Dakota (2-2) 21

Montana State (3-1) 43 @ Portland State (1-3) 23

Southern Utah (0-4) 23 @ Northern Arizona (2-2) 31

Idaho (1-2) 21 @ UC Davis (3-1) 44

Northern Colorado (0-4) 28 @ Weber State (3-1) 45
  • movielover
    Is school in session now?
  • DrMike
    Classes start sept 24 so this upcoming weekend is move-in weekend. Running of the first years
  • AggieFinn
    I'll be keeping an eye on that Sac @ Montana game
  • CA Forever
    I think SUU vs NAU will be another interesting one. A squad coming off an excellent season now with a disappointing start vs a good squad who might be missing their starting QB
  • NCagalum
    Big win for ISU and big sky over UND after UND beat Sam Houston last week.
  • movielover
    Weber 35 - 28, approx 11 minutes left.
  • 72Aggie
    UC Davis 44, Idaho 21
    Montana 41, Sac 34
    Eastern Washington 70, Cal Poly 17
    Idaho State 25, North Dakota 21
    Montana State 43, Portland State 23
    Northern Arizona 31, Southern Utah 23
    Weber State 45, Northern Colorado 28
  • DrMike
    Poly score is shocking, especially the rushing yards they gave up. ISU score is a big surprise.
  • agalum
    Big Sky is wide open. We have a decent chance. Go Ags!
  • Zander
    We do, but it would really help if Eastern could pick up a random loss somewhere
  • NCagalum
    If my accounting is correct, NAU, Weber, SUU, and Montana State All have different starting QBs now than in week 1 whether due to injury or other reason.

I would say EWU is the favorite now with Ags right in there. I think Weber is a bit over-rated. SUU is a pretty dang good team without a win yet. I think any big sky team could still beat any other save for Cal Poly, Portland and maybe Northern Colorado. EWU game was a beat-down. You know things are bad for Poly when the highlights consist of 3 plays, each with 3 re-plays to create any footage. I do not think Idaho looked very good. Man was their big QB slow. Game was pretty much decided by end of first quarter. I really see much more overall team speed this year from Ags, and so many offensive weapons that it will make it tough on their big sky competition.
  • movielover
    I wonder what the temperature was on the east side in the first half?
  • DrMike
    I don't think the department was very happy with the 4:00 start, forced by the Roots TV contract. Warmer on the East side and less time for students to move in and get to the game -> kept the numbers down from the past. The students DID stick around to the end, which was encouraging. West side crowd grew throughout the 1st half.
  • movielover
    A birdy told me we like the 4PM start time... oppo from colder climate get full sun.
  • DrMike
    I think your birdy is just launching a conspiracy theory. The September games were both 7:00 when the schedule was released (I booked hotels back then). The Roots broadcast was announced in spring and that’s when they changed it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!