• Deleted User
    How do I delete my account ?
  • aggie6thman
    We're sad to see you go! I'm not sure there is a way you can delete your account but that is something that I can do if you would like.
  • Deleted User
    Yes, could you delete it, please ? I'm kind of trying to unplug from the internet and just be a fan again, like I was as a student. Going to do the same with my Facebook account. Lots of really big fans blog, but I I think It's just time to let the guys play and appreciate it for what it is. In more recent years I've been more of a critic than a fan. Could just take a break but I want to remove the temptation.

But anyone from aggiesportstalk.com is welcome to come chat w/me at a ballgame. One of the team moms found me at the concession stand during the past season. I've been nice to her kid so it was a pleasant exchange. I always sit in the third row from the top down the 1st baseline. I'm sure I'll be back at some point.
  • aggie6thman
    We'll be waiting for your return!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!