• DrMike
    Funding is at least at 90%. I think that’s enough to break ground since there is significant built in contingency
  • zythe
    Game changer
  • movielover
    There is a video up on UC Davis Athletics of the announcement.

Dr. Blue says the performance facility will be 40,000 square feet.
  • aggie08
    What did I miss?!?! AMAZING
  • aggie08

PR on athletics says: “The tradition of tailgating before football games will continue. Several new options for tailgating are being evaluated, and more information will be available for fans in the coming months.”

Super stoked!
  • AggieFinn

The long standing...11 year tradition.

Ha! Just need a place for the beers, preferably within a few hundred yards.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Davis Enterprise: UC Davis unveils $40 million sports-health complex

Among the UCD coaches on hand was former Aggie water polo maven for almost 40 years the women’s team coach, Jamey Wright.

“It’s one of those things that you think about: ‘What if? Wouldn’t that be cool?'” Wright said.

“It’s always seemed so far away, but now it’s a real thing …

“The opportunities for student-athletes to have all of these amazing facilities right here? It’s fantastic. I’m blown away. I’m really speechless. I can’t even comprehend all the great things it’s going to bring us. Amazing.”

https://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/uc-davis-unveils-40-million-sports-health-complex/
  • eastbayaggie
    Since the UC Davis Health Stadium snuck up on practically all of us, when do you think phase 3 will start? I shall define phase 3 as significantly expanding the number of seats in the stadium.
  • DrMike
    much further down the road. Majority of money here was Health center and some from campus. Phase 2 is a great academic opportunity as well as athletic advantage

That won’t happen for more seats.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!