• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies go to the The Palouse in search of their first win of the season when they take on the Washington State Cougars. The Ags drubbed WSU last year but have been struggling this year to find a the right balance of players. Will the Ags finally begin to settle in today?

The game is set for 1 pm and can be seen on the PAC12 Network.

Go Ags!
  • Russ Bowlus
    Tied at the half despite cold shooting. I'll take it!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Cougs can’t stop Bertsch. Ags by seven after 3.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Aggies win! 34 for Bertsch. :gasp:
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Good win for the Aggies on the road against a pac-12 team. They had no answer for Bertsch. Ags looked much better overall.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Ags 75 WSU 62
  • Russ Bowlus
    32 minutes for Kayla Konrad, who started for her first time.
  • 69aggie
    Who did Konrad replace?
  • Russ Bowlus
    Looks like Karley Eaton.
  • 69aggie
    I figured that; but we tried the “twins together” strategy. Not so good. So what’s the starting line-up look like at this point and whose the 6th coming in? How are Nina and the Cierras doing? Been too busy to watch or follow.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I think you’ll see Konrad in the starting lineup for now. She’s got good height, can drive effectively and hit the outside shot when needed. Bertsch looked like she was pressing in the first few games but she was on point today. She has developed a nice 3 pt shot that should give defenses fits. Neither bessalo nor hall are in mid season form. Bessalo needs to not force her shot. When she shoots in rhythm she can be deadly. But she can push way too much. Mckowan looks like she can shoot although I didn’t see her today. Stobbert comes in for bertsch and they have logged some time together. I think we’ll see some good contribution from her when she gets more used to d1 speed.

Overall the team has struggled to come together but today they looked a lot better. They still struggle with turn overs but there’s no doubt they’ll be there near or at there top of the big west.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!