• Mainefootball
    Well I never asked you for anything...obviously we have a difference of opinion and your moderator does apparently not allow differences of opinion....please do not respond back as I no longer wish to hear from you...
  • Mainefootball
    Cheers to an Infernally Delightful Holiday Time Victory!
    I say The Black Hole Quenches the Inferno
  • Mainefootball

I don't want to pollute your board with any more ramblings. This Eagle guy on this board is trashing some guy named Mainefootball or Mainefutball on EWU's board and no one can even respond to him.
    No Maine fan can...

These guys seem downright obnoxious...it is all a one sided conversation with them...and no moderator even bothers to intervene....
  • BlueGoldAg
    You just have to love how philosophical Hawk is and I loved the bamboo analogy in the post-game presser:

...I've never grown bamboo but I hear it sits in water for 2 years and them grows 40 feet a year after that...

Good things ahead for Aggie football!!
  • Gunrock47
    Lol. Two non Ags going at it on here. Niceee
  • movielover
    Any idea who was out with injuries as the season progressed? I think Martin (center), Vaughn (WR), Kraft (WR) last game, DeAndre Morgan (DE, reason Peacock didn't redshirt), and maybe Jaylin White (DB).
  • eastbayaggie
    I have gone to both Eastern Washington games this year. I must admit that I am highly impressed and grateful from the hospitality that the Eastern Washington fans and the Spokane people have given me.

I just don't understand how people can live in the cold! BRRRRRRRRR!
  • AggieFinn
    Tough to wake up and realize the ride is over this morning.

Welp! It's Aggie Draft Season. #KeelanDraftWatch
  • SloStang
    Congrats on a great season. Heart breaking loss, but you have to be proud of the way they competed after your first trip to EWU. They left it all out on the field and came so close. Great game and season.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Thanks SloStang and here's hoping that Poly regroups and finds their winning ways again next year. I'd love to see both of us make it into the playoffs next season.
  • AggieFinn

I think having the Band-Uh! there helped warm things up. We STILL had 5 turnovers, incredible to me how well we stayed in the game defensively...crunch time, felt like we panicked a little on D, but great experience for the seniors to have such a well earned run their final season in Davis, and a huge look for the underclassmen. Smells like a rivalry brewing between EWU and UCD. Need to log a win against the Eags to get it red hot. Hope in 2020 we get 'em at home....or if we're worthy, another playoff game.

Was surprised at Weber's uninspired performance vs. Maine...but all credit to the Black Bears, they get a chance to beat EWU and play for it all jn Frisco.

Best of luck to the Eagles next week, going to be a great game. A lot of travel for Maine, first SLC/Ogden, now Spokane/Cheney. Maine looks like they can be picked apart, but we'll see. They are impressive up front, stuffing the run like crazy.
  • quadshock

Loving seeing more of our players at the next level connecting. Imagibw if Twitter existed during the DII runs
  • BlueGoldAg
    I think there is a nice rivalry brewing with the Eagles. This loss, plus our close loss to them at home last year and the way that Coach Best decided to "Leave No Doubt" at the end of the first game this year has added some spice to the brew.

We will beat them sometime soon and, when we do, I don't expect Hawkins will "take the rock off the gas pedal." It's going to be a fun game from here on out.
  • movielover
    They graduate 25 or 26? Dangerous QB ... I guess winning helps them recruit speedsters.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Loving seeing more of our players at the next level connecting.

Saw Daniel Descalso tweeting during the game. :cool:
  • BlueGoldAg
    I think it would be wise for Aggie Athletics to start promoting season ticket sales for 2019 right now. Strike while the irons still hot and the enthusiasm of the fans is sky high. Heck, make up a Christmas gift offer...
  • fugawe09
    and include an option to automatically purchase any home playoff tickets, should we be so blessed.
  • AggieFinn
    What's going to happen to the tailgate situation???!!!

Where are we going to be relocated?
  • agalum
    Last year Stanford tickets were part of the season ticket package. I wonder if they are going to do the same with Cal. Frankly, i prefer to buy away game tickets separetly.
  • AggieFinn

I just want to see the game sold out nobody from Stanford came to our game this season. Pathetic turn out
  • agalum
    “What's going to happen to the tailgate situation???!!!”

From thenews release:

The building site serves now as Tailgate Field — but the tailgating tradition will continue. Several new options for tailgating are being evaluated, and more information will be available for fans in the coming months.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!