• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies are in Hawaii today to play the Rainbow Wahine in the Stan Sheriff Center at 3 pm PT. The Ags and Hawaii are tied at 8 apiece in the all time series between these two schools. The Aggies will have to play very well to bring home their second conference win of the season since the Rainbow Wahine are always tough on their home court.

The two teams have played a couple of common opponents: Hawaii lost to Stanford by 22 and the Ags lost by 28, the Ags beat Seattle by 17 while Hawaii won by 16 and, finally, the Aggies beat Nevada by 16 and the Rainbow Wahine lost to the Wolfpack 79-78 in OT. So comparatively this game looks like a toss up considering Hawaii's home court advantage.

Live online stream at 3 pm PT from Big West TV: http://www.bigwest.org/tv/

Go Ags!
  • Zander
    Aggies struggling to make shots. Hawaii isn't playing terrifically on offense either, but still is making way more plays than the Ags
  • Zander
    Nice run by UCD to tie it at the half!
  • BlueGoldAg
    53-47 Aggies with 7:32 to go.
  • Zander
    Ags lose a tough trip to the island.

The deliberate missed FT-> kickout for the 3 was a thing of beauty though
  • BlueGoldAg
    The last time I checked the score the Ags were up by 9 56-47 with 7:26 to go and they end up getting beat 65-60 so they only scored 4 points the rest of the game...wow...

I watched one Hawaii possession while the Ags were up 9. The Ags threw a soft, telegraphed pass that got picked off and then Hawwii missed a 3. Three Aggies stood absolutely flat-footed and watched the ball since no Hawaii players were immediately around them but, guess what, a Hawaii players raced in while the Ags stood there motionless and the Hawaii player snatched the ball.

When I saw that I thought the Ags may be up 9 but they could lose this game playing with that kind of lack of focus and energy. I don't think Jen Gross will be happy at all with that kind of play from the Ags.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!