• Goags20172
    It's been a quiter than usual offseason. Whoever maintains the Aggies' Twitter site must busy w/ other team activities. The roster not being up yet is normal. UCD is not the only school that waits to post theirs.

D1baseball.com did a preview of the Big West. The part they did on UCD was something I would have come up the day after the 2018 season ended, except w/less insight. It was obvious somebody just looked at the stat sheet + made assumptions. Really, based on his 3 saves in 2018 Erwin might close ? Brown and Sasaki might start ? No way !!!! (Sarcasm). No additional insight. Other teams they have quotes from coaches about new players. UCD gets no respect. And they deserve some. If they're not good, then what excuse do the BW teams that lose to them have ?

It will be interesting to see the actual lineup on opening day. Pretty much every position seems set except for first base.
  • SoCalDavisFan
    I am interested in seeing the 2019 roster. Practically all other schools have been posted, so not understanding the delay. Hoping for a great season from the Ags!
  • Goags20172
    They do this every year. I'm used to it. It's rare to see it up before opening day. It'll be some subset of those players I listed in my roster guess thread. I listed just about everyone on the fall ball roster. Unless somebody walked on after the world series, shouldn't be any surprises I don't think.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!