• CA Forever
    Does this mean we're gonna get new uniforms without the awkward 2 font UCDAVIS?
  • Zander
    I'll be at the San Diego State game, barring some emergency.

I wonder if USD will be a home-and-home? Seeing the Ags in SD 2 years in a row would be pretty cool.

Agree on the script logo -- I'm fine with that, block CA, or the alt Gunrock logo that's just the horse's head. Anything else is really to small/complex to see from the stands.
  • SochorField
    I feel like we've been going through an identity crisis since about 2007. First, with those awful home gold letters with gold shoulder stripes, and later with blue helmets, blue pants, etc.

I would like to see plain blue / white jerseys with gold pants and the thick script Davis helmet. And leave it alone.

But I do understand the need to market the "UCDAVIS" name.....

Personally, I like this helmet combo:
    01adhitpy716dz68.jpg
    dyfydoxwmt0khudk.jpg
  • CA Forever
    I like both of those helmets, I'd be okay with seeing them on game day. I'm also alright with gold trim around the numbers on the jerseys, but I agree entirely with you on the pants. I know Gould was letting the team pick the uniform combinations for the games, but I personally couldn't stand it when we went with the white or blue pants at home games. I don't care if they want the stormtrooper look at away games, but I like the blue and gold at home.
  • ucdavisaggie05
    Go back to the classic unis, script Davis helmet...and find a way out from Adidas.
  • Bige70
    @SochorField and @ucdavisaggie05 I agree with you completely. Script Davis, gold pants always, blue jersey at home, white jersey away. Concentrate on winning some damn games before you worry about playing dress up. I know that's old-fashioned, but this alternative uniform thing has really jumped the shark for me.
  • CA Forever
    I think the Hawk will want our guys in Aggie blue and gold. He's an Aggie through and through. I wouldn't mind having names on the backs of jerseys just so I don't have to keep trying to memorize the roster or continuously look at the program, but I get reasons for not wanting them as well.
  • agalum
    I wonder what the stats look like on the forum, this year compared to last during this time of year, in terms of total posts and new posters. The anticipation of how games will be managed with the talent and that opening kick off has me excited, it appears I'm not alone. Go Ags
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!