• zythe
    I’m having a hard time finding where to buy lemon logo apparel. I’m assuming they sell it at the bookstore. I live far away and would like to find some online.

Any help will be much appreciated!
  • ucdavisaggie05
    I used to get a lemon CA logo hat at Davis Sport Shop, but the last time I looked was maybe 5-7 years ago.
  • movielover
    You mean the CA logo? I got a tshirt at the AS bookstore booth.
  • zythe
    Yes, but they don’t have it online anywhere.

I’d like one of those fitted hats I’ve been seeing Dan Hawkins wear.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Davis Sport Shop has carried the CA hats for years. Dunno about anything else.

They are around the corner on F Street now, by the way, across from Bistro 33.
  • 72Aggie
    I have had a baseball cap with the "lemon logo" for years. It's "adjustable" rather than fitted and has the higher crown. I am not sure where I bought it, it has been that long.

Also have the flannel cap, navy with the tan/gold lemon logo, that I must have bought at the book store during the campus centennial.
  • Zander
    When I was a student I noticed the lemon-logo hats came and went from the shelves of the Bookstore; you would just have to keep an eye out.

I pounced as soon as I saw one and kept it for years, until I accidentally left it in the classroom after I finished my Solid State final...
  • ucdavisaggie05
    Davis Sport Shop has the mother lode of lemon CA apparel. Just stopped in today.
  • AggieFinn
    Looking for updated swag this summer --- I think the entire program has gone Lemon.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!