• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies will try and extend their 7 game winning streak today at 2 pm when they take on Cal Poly in the Mott Athletics Center in San Luis Obispo. The Mustangs are having a down season this year but they are coming off a 66-59 OT win over Long Beach after dropping their previous 5 conference games.

This is a game that the Ags should put in the W column but no games in the Big West are gimmes. This has always been a rivalry game for both teams and Poly would like nothing better than to send the Ags home with a loss. If the Aggies play up to their abilities and stay focused on playing fundamentally sound basketball, they will come home with their 17th win of the season.

Live online stream from Big West TV at 2 pm: http://www.bigwest.org/tv/

Go Ags!
  • Zander
    Up 6 at the half. Ags started really slow but got into rhythm and held onto the lead for much of the second quarter.

Cal Poly won't go away though
  • BlueGoldAg
    41-35 Ags at the half. Poly is playing really tough and shooting 48.4%. The Aggie defense needs to stiffen up in the second half.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Ags are on a tear to start the second half with a 19-2 run in the first 4 minutes of the 3rd and now lead 60-37. Ags are 5 of 5 from 3 and Bessolo hit 3 of those.
  • Zander
    "24 to 2 run; not a typo" -- Cal Poly announcer
  • BlueGoldAg
    71-46 Ags after 3. They blitzed the Mustangs 30-11 in the 3rd quarter.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Wow, that third quarter.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Good work by McKeown and Song in the first half, coming in and knocking down some timely shots to steady the Aggie offense.
  • Russ Bowlus
    85-61 final, I believe. Stat tracker hung, naturally.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Morgan now fifth on the career scoring list for the Big West, with 114 points to go for fourth.
  • Russ Bowlus
    WBB Twitter also notes that Ko.Eaton is working her way up the Top Ten in career assists for the Big West. Went into ninth today, with 520.
  • 69aggie
    Missed most of the game is there a way to get the replay?
  • Russ Bowlus
    http://bigwest.sidearmstreaming.com/watch/

Looks like Sidearm Streaming has an on demand stream up after a day or so
  • AggieOutcast
    Strong effort all around. I watched the stream of today's game and felt the Aggies kept their composure despite Cal Poly's early outburst. I haven't checked on what's been happening with the Mustangs, but I didn't know what to make of their third quarter effort. Clearly, UC Davis did everything right in the third, but I wasn't expecting things to fall apart for Cal Poly the way they did.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies were like a firestorm in the first 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter. They hit their first seven 3's and went on a 24-2 run to blow the game wide open. The Ags hit 15-30 from 3 today and that pretty much slammed the door on Poly.
  • 69aggie
    Thanks Russ for the tip. I love watching the gals do their thing and I don’t want to miss anything they do. They say you cant coach shooting but you can coach ball movement and the Lady Ags are so good at that part of the game. Almost like a ballet out there and Poly was trying a full court press! Hats of to Coach Jen and her Aggie Gals. A dominate win!
  • Russ Bowlus
    Game stream is up in the on-demand listings now. Just watched the third quarter--wow.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!