• movielover
    Wild Hog part of the Wildcat?

Rocco posted a pic of heaters on our sideline Saturday ... did we have them a month ago?
    Attachment
    Dt69ujIUwAA1zl_ (416K)
  • AggieFinn

You can rent those for the day.

I just used two of them to help set up some rapid set concrete over in Vacaville doing night work.
  • DrMike
    we did have some a month ago, but Rocco said they were not very effective -> they were rented from a company EWU recommended! i think they upgraded this time.

i like wild hog -> gives it an aggie slant
  • DrMike
    If you remember from one of our early game (USD?), one of our DB's was taken off the field on a cart after his head hit the turf after trying to break up a pass. I think it was White. He came back the next week. Maybe our medical procedure for this type of concussion (back of the head to turf) is VERY cautious, which i applaud.
  • Riveraggie
    Jaylin White it was who hit his head on the turf. Played in only four games this year. I would guess he redshirted after injury, Never started again after injury
  • Idaho Aggie
    we had those heaters last game too. I think our players handled the cold better this time. They didn't use the heaters as much this game as the last time. I also don't think it was as cold this game, but maybe that's because I was better prepared myself. We're lucky it didn't get really cold for either game. 25-30 is uncomfortable, but when it drops below 10 that's a whole lot worse.
  • Riveraggie
    It sure looked like the players were frozen stiff on defense at end of game.
  • AggieFinn

Didn't we use to call it Wild Horses?...or the Mad Cow!
  • Zander
    Spencer has had such an interesting career. Never a week 1 starter, but played 2-3 positions depending on how you count them, had PT all four years, had passing, rushing, and receiving TDs, and started and won a Causeway Classic. He's kinda like the Michael Onyebalu of the football team
  • movielover
    I believe Tiger Garcia and Ryan Martinez also had some key plays on special teams. A real team effort this year.
  • AggieFinn

Parenteau holds a 3.94 in Aerospace Sci & Engr, not exactly Swimming Pool Management. That is one hell of an average to keep up.
  • DrMike
    It’s funny...prior to the poly game there was a discussion about admission standards into CAL STATE poly and a dad said coaches discouraged players from engineering because it was too hard. Apparently we don’t! I think our coaches really encourage it. I know CJ Spenser was at the EVO event pregame v NAU which is a cool thing. Let a kid skip a pregame to do something for his future? That’s a Davis kind of thing!!
  • AggieFinn

Great photo. The fan reaction is legendary!

Frame It!

From Everly to Modise, biggest 2 pt. conversions in Aggie Football history. Wish we could've sealed that win.
  • ucdavisaggie05
    That’s Blue in the gray beanie and blue/gold scarf.
  • AggieFinn

Ha ha! It is! That's some serious AD Aggie Pride...every TD puts more money in Blue's pocket when Georgia Tech, or Utah, or Northwestern come calling for his services.

Glad we have him through the rise, we needed a serious shot in the arm, looks we're getting it.
  • DrMike
    At the Montana game, Blue lifted Hawk up about 2 feet off the grounds in a celebratory hug. We really need to find a picture of that (he recreated it for Dan's wife).
  • AggieFinn
    I want a replica mini-helmet or regular helmet with the Lemon CA on it.
  • agalum
    From Mark Speckman about an hour ago. Good news on TT.

" I am very excited that 2017 recruiting class RB Tehran Thomas will be back helping lead the ground game. "

https://twitter.com/MarkSpeckman/status/1075445163604897792
  • AggieFinn

All coordinators and position coaches have been Tweeting about their incoming seniors and returning players today. Just to let fans know there's no transferring with certain guys I guess.
  • CK2
    I don't think the coordinators and position coaches (and Hawk) tweeting about seniors and returners has anything to do with letting people know there is no transferring. I think this is the UCD coaching staff making a bigger deal out of today. Recruiting/team is in the spotlight so they are seizing the moment. They are recognizing the incoming class but also giving love to those that are helping to pave the way to this point. Aggie Family. Gotta give them credit, its creative and engaging.
  • AggieFinn
    I'd agree with that...and it is nice to see all the activity from the staff, giving tribute to those who've sacrificed so much for the program and the team.
  • AggieFinn
    Top thread of the year? Certainly one of the games of the year in all of college football.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Damn that ending though!!
  • movielover
    You mean the stake to the heart?
  • BlueGoldAg
    Yes, that final drive in the last minute by EWU...we were just seconds away from advancing to the semis and then....
  • AggieFinn

A semifinal home game too...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!