• Oldbanduhalum
    Totally agree on the bright future. We have some holes, of course, but I do think we have replacement talent, whether it comes from the current bench players, or new recruits. You mentioned two players that I'm excited to see develop. Stobbart is already a strong defender and rebounder and the Stanford game showed she has offensive skills that she can develop. And Konrad showed this year that she is a smart and energetic player. She'll need to work on her shot but that's very doable.

All I know for sure is that this Coach Gross and the coaching staff will get the most out of the talent, and if I had to place money on who wins both the BW regular season and Tournament, it's got to be the Ags.
  • Gunrock47
    I think Trpcic may be a huge piece next season. From what I’ve been able to dig up, she was an assist machine at albany and they raved about her. Not sure why she left a playoff team, but hey, we’ll take her.
  • BlueGoldAg
    This is over and done but I recently saw this tweet from Kevin Blue regarding his thoughts on why the Ags ended up a 15 seed and sent to Stanford in the first round of the NCAA Tournament:

sfabgcprf2a2qv4s.png
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!