• AggieFinn
    That would require an actual merchandising plan from UC Davis
  • NCagalum
    ...anybody know where to get an “athletic logo” CA shirt (lemon style), or the band-uh/water tower style ca shirt? I only see baseball hats with that and I already have a “very old” baseball cap with the block CA.

That synthetic horse logo they introduced 10 or so years ago has always just looked creepy-awful to me and lacks the tradition of the old logo. Glad Hawk brought the old one back.
  • SochorField
    Nope.

Been begging the athletic department to get with it for 13 years (and don't tell me the "replica adidas jersey" they are selling is any good). I KNOW I'm not the only one. Sac State sells a sweet Nike replica, just like what they wear on the field- not that hard if Sac can do it.

Doss #3 jerseys, and Maier #15 jerseys should be fully stocked in every bookstore AND Costco/WalMart. My family would buy 5 - come on people.
  • Zander
    So... since there seems to be a bit of dissatisfaction with the store offerings, would there be any interest in creating an "Official AST" fan jersey? Pretty sure UCD can't/won't do anything if someone uses a custom jersey website to make a navy and white 15 jersey that happens to say "DAVIS" on it.
  • Fiat Lux
    Looks like Rocko DeLuca is tweeting quite a bit about the new logo. Even retweeted at UC Davis stores when someone asked for lots of gear with the lemon CA. Could this mean the start of athletics listening to what the fans want and producing it?
  • CA Forever
    I would buy a legit jersey in a heartbeat. UC Davis athletics marketing and merchandise has always been somewhat lacking though.
  • Russ Bowlus
    The ESPN Gamecast banner used the "lemon logo," FWIW, both as the mini-logo and the full-size banner image. :up:

9APXfGaynVvvL6Um1ZbhA2XdRf-zq1zwew3U61X7rLk1wLgW2tiTX2aLQ11Hf9HJQsSUSFhaCiy1atu9EHUS0sappkrP4osMdL0OmJMnu7mGLqUQWqys13BMTs81cwyC2CmLKYhLWk-zcCzk4nm0eOYtmn8XBrIFLP-PHa7ayO_0v9O8-cXy2Gnlt4cPf9BkaDkoNrFrdz0hx_r60I_vjNj5KE48rN2BM0MikD5AtK7ZzJu4R8PnDHovLKMCLueeBlsEgy37dD_czYVWoU053sALtAUg1ClkU4oJ_ryc0Ed2b4XKmRiGibs4hmsSGEDqmMYy_FQDuFujjV_F6z1hOEvrc2KvkVVnKLcg47WWCT8zJUlitLvsA9HqsO0iP5CvkN2RfMs8iVqXyQcaV9TPPBbYq3ISZPdWraSaqQaZGwxWK8HbNqNWAtq9MMUFzlC9l5ux1feJj5jZnl-CAI81gWs7TttWaj6d9M1wP7Kvx8j8l2PUBlMhHPxmt0qY9Ld5AzfU7uoK9QUatq2EZUEi0sc557aHdG8xCQfWP4vDmacl7Uz4l1K3XqGrQljB0TI6Jv5C6MNgL3AtGbfh9GSKoKdrYl2qtTd6sqhpIw6r8lARBK6NVJT8rTVo4uHKuuzEEC4JVZ4tSTIY7Iqyyao8Ga7FFY4W3UUR1z3bkb5Lcrq3wBWsjryBSAo=w494-h152-no
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!