• ucdboyd
    I'm interested to see some of the changes that have been made this year. If anyone takes pictures at the game, it would be cool if you could post them. I'd love to see pics of the tailgate scene on La Rue, the new beer gardens and drink rails inside the stadium.

Also does anyone know if they are letting fans down on the field after any games this season? Junior and I had a great time down on field after the Idaho St game last year.
  • movielover
    Ear health prioritized by having no bands.
  • OldAggieAlum
    With no band and no steam engine, what happens after a touchdown?
  • movielover
    And no cow bells. Quite reflection?

Will they pump CAMB music over the PA system?
  • ucdboyd
    found some interesting pics on twitter of the La Rue tailgate, wish I was there with a cold one right now
    from @Rocko_DeLuca

y0s0nqcfvo9gw2tb.jpg
    9gw2ij78d9gqbdun.jpg
  • NCagalum
    golf claps.
    LOL.

Unfortunately pretty much only Aggies that know Bossy Cow Cow are band-uh members.
  • howard in nyc
    (Alfalfa) HAY! I resent that! Unless my driving one of the cars to the Boise State game when I was a freshman in 1973 made me part of the band-uh.

Athletic department budget didn't include a seat on the plane for the student trainer, so I hitched a ride with the band. A full bus and three or four cars. No one wanted to drive, preferring to imbibe/inhale, I was 17, not yet much of a beer drinker, and volunteered.

Oleo Margarine; Oleo Butterine!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!