• eastbayaggie
    It would be easier if a fan in the stands just make a live video feed on YouTube or Facebook off of their iPhone right now.

That would be better than Pluto.
  • ucdavisaggie05
    'Night y'all - I'll check ESPN
  • aggie08
    Absolutely unacceptable. And we want to grow interest in our sports?
  • CA Forever
    Great field position for the Aggies... IF ONLY I COULD SEE IT
  • ucdboyd
    Big Sky site is working for me again, just in time for Aggie score
  • howard in nyc
    Me too, Big Sky site working now on desktop.
  • quadshock
    Seems like the team's playing well
  • agalum
    Best opening crowd in years. Lots of energy in the stands, Aggie pack has a good turnout. Aggies having it their way. Different game then 77. Go Ags!
  • CA Forever
    Missed a 26 yard FG? Geez maybe we should just keep going for it on 4th.
  • Russ Bowlus
    What's the deal with Lehigh's punter?
  • quadshock
    Time to put the backups in?

Defense seems to be doing work and O is taking care of business mostly
  • SoCalAggie
    Even though we are winning. Does anyone else feels like we still don’t have great offensive rhythm?
  • eastbayaggie
    Nice 4th down conversion rate! :)
  • quadshock
    Crawford must be having a good time!
  • quadshock
    O'Rourke, on the other hand...
  • SoCalAggie
    Yea but we shouldn’t be faced with this many 4th downs and we are bailing ourselves out. This offense doesn’t get it done against an Eastern Washington. I’d like to see our offense chug down the field consistently.
  • NCagalum
    Need every thing spot on for next week. Can’t be missing kicks.
  • NCagalum
    Sad that there’s a rent a drummer group from Sac instead of Aggie Band-uh
  • Russ Bowlus
    Mandarins drum and bugle corps drumline. Good group.
  • smarterray

The Athletics Department posted a video of the football team singing "Aggie Fight" in the locker room. Really, they should be singing "Hail to California" with the Band-uh on the field. Sad.
  • CA Forever
    All-in-all good game for the Aggies. Passing game looked pretty strong, but the run game was a little lackluster. Defense also played well, but against a team with a pretty deficient offense. We probably could have shut them out and put up more points if we really wanted to, but no point in risking injury to starters. Gonna have to clean up some of the mental mistakes taking on NDSU. No room for mistakes in that one.
  • DrMike
    Two stats that are concerning

Rush 32-91 2.8 ypc (37 of those were on 6 attempts by McFadden and Rodrigues)

Third down conversion: 7-21

Second was due at to the first, and overlooked because we were 6-9 on 4th down. I think 2 of 3 first half TDs were on fourth. We got stuffed on short yardage at the goal line a few times (once in 4th). Puts a ton of pressure on QB and WRs the pick those 4th and shorts in the red zone. I thought our run game would be further along with the veteran line, although timing/combos take live reps that they only see in games these days
  • zythe
    Unfortunately, I couldn’t get any of the streaming services to work. That shouldn’t happen in this day in age.
  • movielover
    Looks like a solid win. I didn't catch it, looks like we got burned on a deep throw late in the game against 3s for a 67 yd TD? Good move to use subs, and not bury a team that came so far.

Did the Engineers bring many fans, and how did so many students turn up when school not in session? Stated attendance over 9,000.

Youngster Nick Eaton again studs out on D. Seven team sacks, yikes! Go Ags!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Lehigh had a decent number of fans. The rowdy students were mostly (all?) bandsmen. They were yelling and cheering all night, sang Aggie fight with the team after the game, and rang the victory bell. Glad they maintained their spirit and support for the team in these tough times.
  • howard in nyc
    I didn't have video until the second half, and by then plenty of second-stringers were in the mix (I assume), tough for me to judge. This win can give some confidence and rhythm which comes with the early games of a season, that I sensed lacking against USD. But they didn't look sharp, dropped passes, missed tackles, small errors easy to miss in the blowout win.

Loved the throwback uniforms. I don't know what I love more, one night of the navy blue jerseys/gold pants/gold helmet, or the hopefully long term return of the lemon CA logo.

At North Dakota State speaks for itself, no need for more words or speculation from me. Can't wait to see how the Ags do this round.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!