• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies travel to Maples Pavilion tomorrow for a 2 pm contest with #5/4 Stanford. The Cardinal is the best team the Aggies will face during the regular season this year. The Ags have never beaten a Top 20 team in 20 tries during the D1 era.

The only common opponent for these two teams to date has been San Francisco. Stanford beat the Dons 79-67 while the Ags lost in the Pavilion 79-67. The Aggies will have to play error free basketball and try and control the pace to have any chance at all. Failure to do so will quickly turn this game into a rout but, as they say, anything is possible. That's why they play the game...

Live stream from the Pac12 Network at 2 pm and the radio PxP by Greg Wong on KDVS FM 90.3.

Go Ags!
  • eastbayaggie
    For those not paying attention, UC Davis is up by 3 in the middle of the second quarter.
  • Russ Bowlus
    32-30 UCD at half. Definitely NOT the halftime result I was expecting!
  • Russ Bowlus
    Evanne Turner the leader Aggie scorer (12); Cierra Hall the leading rebounder (5); Trpcic with 4 assists.

UCD with no blocks; Stanford with 5--kinda figured that would be the case. :lol: Interesting to note that Davis is out-rebounding Stanford handily.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Turner 4-5 from 3 and we are out rebounding them 21-14. If we continue to play good defense, continue winning the boards, take care of the ball and hit some more 3's...well, then who knows???
  • BlueGoldAg
    Stanford takes the lead 46-41 at the end of the 3rd
  • BlueGoldAg
    Ags fall 67-55. Great effort overall. Stanford stiffened up their defense in the second half. 20 TO's by the Aggies, missed FT's and a soft perimeter defense did them in. Too bad...they were down 6 late and missed FT's that would have kept it closer.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Great picture of three all-time great Aggies. Too bad they couldn't witness a big upset. I just caught just the end and saw some pretty poor free throw shooting. Kind of ironic that the WBB team is struggling at the line (something they have traditionally been strong at) while the MBB, which usually struggles, is one of the best in the nation.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The last time I checked, I think Morgan was the leading scorer on her Moscow professional team.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!