• BlueGoldAg
    The Ags have one 6 straight and will be shooting for number 7 tonight at Fullerton. Even though Nina Bessolo is apparently out for the season, the Ags continue to find ways to win.

Live stream from Big West TV and the radio PxP is by Greg Wong on KDVS 90.3 FM.

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Current Big West Standings for Women's Basketball

oot289n1doywqinw.png
  • Russ Bowlus
    Fullerton's stats page hasn't worked at all tonight. Following along with the UCD WBB Twitter updates. Back and forth game, but the Aggies seems to be pulling away bit by bit in the second half. (Hope I didn't jinx it)
  • Russ Bowlus
    Aggies win by 11.

• BlueGoldAg
    Seven in a row...keep it going!
  • Russ Bowlus
    Some interesting tidbits from the stats: three Aggies tied with 7 rebounds each, as the team out-rebounded Fullerton by eight, 38-30.

Stobbart with zero rebounds, but scored eight. :brow:

13 second chance points for the Aggies to 5 for the Titans. :up:

Davis shot really poorly in the 4th quarter (4-12), but still managed to outscore the Titans by going 10-13 from the free throw line. Nice.
  • BlueGoldAg
    They keep finding ways to win...even when they only score 42 points like they did against Poly and still won....
  • Zander
    As someone who came in after the D2 era, it's so delightfully bizarre to have a spectator-sport program just give off the vibe of being 100% on track. Yeah they're not dominant nationally yet but Coach Gross has the Ags playing good OOC schedules in addition to crushing the BWC every year. And things look really good for the next few years given the recruiting/transfer pipeline that's emerging and the quality of our freshmen and redshirts.

Also, I remember reading some years ago that Davis was leading the conference in WBB attendance; does anyone know if this is still true?

EDIT: I know we've definitely beaten everything I said in this comment to the ground over the last several years. Just feels good to revel in it.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I believe that we do lead the conference in attendance for WBB. They have a great, devoted following and the players always take time after each game to go around the court and into the stands to mingle with and thank their followers. I wish more of their fans would stick around for the MBB game when there is a double-header though.

We've got some exciting recruits in the pipeline right now so the future is even brighter. We're going to have some tremendous size next year.
  • Russ Bowlus
    I think HI outdrew Davis last year, based on the stats that the NCAA maintains. Didn't look any further back, or do a comprehensive survey of the Big West schools.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Hawaii got an unfair geographic advantage though... :smirk:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!