• AggieFinn
    Feb. 27 vs Montana State
    Mar. 6 at Cal Poly
    Mar. 13 vs. Eastern Washington
    Mar. 27 at Portland State
    April 3 at Idaho State
    April 10 vs. Weber State
    1. Over/Under Aggies Spring Football Season: 3.5 Wins (15 votes)
        Over
        60%
        Under
        40%
  • CA Forever
    As much as I wanted to say over, I went with under. We're going to have a new QB at the helm which isn't always a bad thing, but it's a total unknown. Cal Poly is a total mystery at this point. MSU, EWU, and Weber are always tough games.
  • 88Aggie
    I went with over. New QB but lots of good contenders recruited to fight for the spot. Also, seems like recruiting the last couple years has been real strong and some of these kids should be ready to contribute this year.
  • AggieFinn
    I'm looking forward to the years where Davis simply reloads...while we lose a 3 year starting QB, we should have plenty in the stable chomping at the bit and firing on all cylinders aggressively out of the gate. You don't play QB at Davis being a timid soul, you firebrand the team forward in all things.
  • fugawe09
    Will be interesting to see if teams are their usual selves or if the change in season has thrown anyone off their game. Not an easy schedule, but at least the home/away dynamic is more or less in our favor temperature wise. While below average for sure, last year it was a high of 6 F on the mercury on Feb 27 in Bozeman.
  • agalum
    I am just totally clueless on what to expect from these teams.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!