• BlueGoldAg
    Ags down by 10 at the end of the 1st quarter 22-12.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Still down 10 at the media TO 2Q, but the deficit isn't getting any worse. Shooters are all cold.
  • Russ Bowlus
    32-31 UCSB at half. Aggie shots started dropping as they shot 50% in the 2Q and held SB to 33%. Hall the leading Aggie scorer with 12; Svanholm leading on the boards with 5.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Ags stepped up their defensive pressure in the 2nd quarter and that led to better energy and pace on the offensive end.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Pretty sure Gray tore her ACL. Non contact injury. Seen too many of these. Really a shame for her.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Ah crap--there was a long pause on the stat tracker that wasn't explained. :(
  • BlueGoldAg
    Nice comeback win for the Ags on the road 67-65. Cierra Hall led the way with 22 and 6 boards. Stobbart had 16 and 9 rebounds, Trpcic had 12 and Turner 13. Same two teams battle it out tomorrow at 4 pm.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Good tough win.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    A good second half for the Ags. The way this season has gone, we just need to get better a long the way. Hall was the lynchpin today. As for Gray, yeah she was down for a good 5 minutes in the first half. She was driving kind of stopped and the knee gave out. I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised if it's not an ACL tear.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Looking at the stats:

Only one block for Sage, boooo. :lol:
    Trpcic played all 40 minutes.
    5 rebounds in 6 minutes for Svanholm.
    Good team rebounding and assisting day.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I swear if we would have made all our open layups, we would have won by double digits easy. I thought Sage had two blocks...oh well.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Warmer start today. Aggies up five after one.
  • Russ Bowlus
    37-29 Aggies at half. Davis shooting 50% in the first half and limiting SB to 37%.
  • Zander
    Gauchos aren't going away but they just can't stop the Aggie starters when the shots are falling.

I like what UCSB did with the giant mural to hide the rolled-up bleachers. Having no fans is a net negative on TV for the teams that consistently fill seats, but for the rest of us it does provide some unique opportunities to create a more interesting TV viewing experience
  • Russ Bowlus
    56-47 Aggies after three.
  • Zander
    Ended up not being particularly close.

One of the commentators sounds a little dumbfounded
  • Zander
    4w1m0i.jpg

Long road ahead but still I'm pretty impressed by this year's squad
  • Russ Bowlus
    Starters all in double figures; good minutes from the bench; and all the frosh and redshirts got in the game. :up:
  • Russ Bowlus
    78-61 was the final, btw. Lilly and Shine scored their first career points (I think).

Rebounding stats are fun...definitely a team rebounding effort!
  • Russ Bowlus
    9 assists for Trpcic--so close to a double double!
  • Russ Bowlus
    A note in the paper today that Davis was able to reschedule their series @SLO for this coming weekend which frees up a weekend at the end of the season. Potential make up date for one of the cancelled January series?
  • Oldbanduhalum
    [reply="Russ Bowlus;31367" that’s good to hear. Like you said I’m sure they are trying to line up a game or two for that last week of the season so they can get enough games to qualify for the big dance if they win the BW tournament.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!