• BlueGoldAg
    Les is playing a lot of players. I like the depth and the experience everyone is getting.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    We’ll good overall game. Obviously got a little shaky there for a bit but you got to love the determination to finish off strong.

BGA I agree with the number of guys getting in the game. Pehka was aggressive but just needs more court time. Same with McGill. Seems like they both will develop into good rotation players in a few years.

Should be a festive bus ride home!
  • DrMike
    this year doesn’t count eligibility wise, correct? So they makes it easier to get them some time.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Yeah that is my understanding. Plus, when you figure that the overall record doesn’t really matter with all the cancelled games, why not play all the players. Sure you might lose a game now but it’ll pay off down the road. I wonder if our only senior, Koehler stays next year.
  • 69aggie
    A few years ago there was a thread about the tactics of road games (this was when you could fly to games!). Some say go early get some time on the court (field) the day before. Some said no, just show up and play. Hard to say with a long bus trip. Guys who can sleep on a bus (not me) are probably OK playing same day, but the guys who cant, not so much. For the Gals the long bus trip to Eugene OR will take its toll I am sure no matter arrival time, just so hard on the legs. But our Gals are strong and determined. I expect a competitive game.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!