• CA Forever
    Dixie State (0-2) @ UC Davis (2-0)
    San Diego (0-2) @ Montana State (1-1)
    Idaho (1-1) @ Oregon State (1-1)
    Sacramento State (1-1) @ California (0-2)
    Lamar (0-1) @ Northern Colorado (1-1)
    Eastern Washington (2-0) @ Western Illinois (0-2)
    Western Oregon (0-1) @ Portland State (0-2)
    Southern Utah (0-2) @ Tarleton (1-1)
    South Dakota (1-1) @ Cal Poly (1-1)
    Northern Arizona (0-2) @ Arizona (0-2)
    James Madison (2-0) at Weber State (1-1)
  • BlueGoldAg
    FCS game of the week:

James Madison (2-0) at Weber State (1-1)
  • CA Forever
    Don't know I missed that one lol. Absolutely game of the week. I'm picking the Dukes in that match up.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I sure would like to see there Aggies get some non-conference games at home with FCS powers like that. Sac just played Northern Iowa at home and now Weber gets James Madison. We have traveled to NDSU and next year we go to South Dakota State but they don't return to Davis. A home and home would have been great.
  • CA Forever
    Gotta beat the best to be the best. South Dakota State is playing some nasty football right now.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I totally agree. I would just like to see us get some of those non-Big Sky, FCS power teams to come to Davis once in a while. Aggie fans would pack the house for games like that.
  • Riveraggie
    But they’re packing the house for Dixie State.
    Most seasons we play enough ranked teams in league. I wish South Dakota State wasn’t on the schedule next year.
    I do feel nostalgic enough to wish we would play some of the old “college” powerhouses like Delaware. But not in the midst of a string like Cal, Weber, and the two Montanas
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!