• Russ Bowlus
    To continue 69Aggie's discussion about Barriere.

I'll throw out two points for discussion:
    1) There are a lot of college QBs out there.
    2) NFL teams are notoriously bad at scouting QB talent.
  • Riveraggie
    I think he lacked any one attribute in which he stood out.. He is a good scrambler and runner but not fast in terms of the NFL. He has a strong arm, but not by NFL standards, he’s tall enough but on the very short side. He played at a very high level of competition for FCS, but it’s still FCS. Always room for doubt.
  • DavisAggie
    6'1, 24 years-old
  • AggieFinn2
    Because his last name might remind people of butts.
  • mich0
    He is really good. However, I believe that he can not fit into the NFL right now.
  • fugawe09
    I won’t debate EB3’s athleticism, but the NDSU matchup was probably the most NFL-like defense he ever faced. He was sacked 5 times and only led scoring drives in the first quarter. Scott Marsh loved to call him multifaceted, but IMO he was really a one trick pony, that trick being exploiting time dancing around in the backfield. His long ball isn’t that accurate especially when under pressure and when you have a corn fed defense that won’t let you take forever to develop a play, he’s out of tricks. In the NFL you can’t run backwards 30 yards and expect to have a positive yard play very often.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!