• Toke69
    Yesterday when I tried to open this site, I got an error message, the second one this year. Is there an email address of someone I can write to ask what's going on?
  • AggieFinn
    I apologize for the frequent interruptions. It's been a bit of a changeover this winter. PlushForums operates in England, or at least that's what it shows on the wire. We've updated the bank that runs the monthly deposit line for our forum, and they are very watchdog, and with fraud stemming from Europe (on Americans) on the rise, they halted the process - which I unblocked today.

Apologies again for the inconvenience. We'll endeavor to keep it seamless for the remainder of 2023.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Thanks for the update, Finn.

Isn't AST affiliated with tapatalk.com ? Are you able to contact anyone when the website goes down?

The Big West Boards is affiliated with tapatalk and I noticed that they were down at the same time as us but they came back online sooner.
  • AggieFinn

I had to work 'til 8:00 pm that night, so I got to it when I could.

Not sure about taptalk - might've been founded along those lines, but there was a switch to PlushForums some years ago, and we've been dealing direct with them ever since. Thankfully, they are very reasonable and responsive should anything come up.
  • BlueGoldAg
    No complaints, Finn. I appreciate the time you take to keep the site up and running. I thought we were with tapatalk like the Big West Boards, and since they were down also, I just figured it was something going on on tapatalk's end.
  • Toke69
    Thank you for the explanation, but I wasn't upset, just concerned as to whether the site was in danger of shutting down. I very much appreciate this chat site because I don't know any other Aggie fans out here in Hawai`i and my friends are not as ardent as I am about following UCD sports. I've got a few who live in the Sacramento area who never go to any of the games! It's great to be able to share my opinions and reactions to the Ag football and men's basketball teams.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!