• AggieFinn2
    When there are only five home games the idea of a mini plan (2 games) seems pretty silly. I know it's cheaper than buying tickets to two games separately but still....

UC Davis has 2 game football mini plans but they don't offer anything for baseball., a sport that actually has enough contests that a season plan would make sense. Maybe if there was a price break for seeing more games I would do it more than just a couple times a year. Charge $100 and you get to see as many games as you want. The revenue comes from what people spend on food not tickets. Half of the people don't buy tickets anyway (Students, people on players' pass lists).
  • AggieFinn
    Nothing wrong with having options, there seems to be a pretty big October gap in home games after the Montana game, so I get splitting it up into early season and late season (I'm guessing that's what they did). Still, only 5 games. Push to sell them all.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!