• MTBAggie
    Women are up 1-0 at USF
    Men are up 2-1 on THE Ohio St.

We had plans to attend the women's game at USF (my wife's alma mater) but didn't make it. The double header with the USF men's team vs. Detroit Mercy would have been cool, too. My father in laws alma mater. 9/14 for the match between USF and Davis mens teams.
  • MTBAggie
    Ladies up 2-0 on USF.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Good day for Aggie soccer: the women beat USF 3-1 and the men took down Ohio State 2-1.
  • 69aggie
    Wow! To beat two very good programs is great to say the least. Aggies and BWC looking very strong so far.
  • MTBAggie
    A few of us dads took our girls to watch the Stanford women play USF. Stanford domintated and won 4-0. I'm sure they had their 3rd string in by half time though.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The box score for the OSU game shows that the Buckeyes outshot the Ags 20-5 with 8 shots on goal to the Ags 5. OSU also had 13 corners and the Ags only had 1. So it appears that OSU dominated the action but soccer is a game where the only thing that truly counts is putting the ball in the net more than the opponent.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies won the Holstein Classic Tournament with their win over OSU. Here's how the 4 teams finished:

1. Aggies (2-0-0)
    2. CSUN (0-0-2)
    3. OSU (0-1-1, took 3rd via goal differential over Dayton).
    4. Dayton (0-1-1)

2023 Wolstein Classic All-Tournament Team

UC Davis – 20- Ethan Heard
    UC Davis – 12-Sean Bilter
    UC Davis – 1-Charles Janssen
    UC Davis – 15-Cason Goodman

CSUN – 8-Levin Gerhardt
    CSUN – 11-Jamar Ricketts
    CSUN – 28-Robert Kaemmerer
    Ohio State – 2-Michael Adedokun
    Ohio State – 8-Laurence Wootton
    Dayton – 4-Hjalti Sigurdsson
    Dayton – 19-Casper Svendby

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/news/2023/8/27/mens-soccer-buckeyes-fall-in-wolstein-classic-final-to-uc-davis-2-1
  • AggieFinn2
    Lol..Holstein Classic. You must have cows on the brain from attending so many athletic events.
  • BlueGoldAg
    :lol: That was a pretty funny auto-correct typo that I didn't catch! No wonder the Aggies won the tournament!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!