• Amurden
    Im going to the game this weekend after a long absence. Do they sell T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. at the games? Thanks
  • BlueGoldAg
    They used to but I didn't see any merchandise sales last week. I was hoping to get a new hat. They should have a store open in the stadium for every game. Maybe there will be something open for this game but who knows...
  • agalum
    Aggie swag can be bought in the Bruce Edwards room, right under the press box. They were open for business at the SUU game. Welcome back Amurden.
    BTW, you can also buy swag downtown, in the ARC, and of course the bookstore.
  • AggieFinn2
    But it's better buying it at the game if you can, then it's a souvenir of the game, even though it's the same stuff you would buy online.

I still have a UCD baseball jersey + windbreaker I bought years ago at a pre-game garage sale. Best souvenirs.
  • Amurden
    Thanks for the info. I've been in Atlanta for 23 years and don't make many games. I'd like to re-stock the gear on the trip.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Welcome back! I hope the Ags can sweeten your trip with a win over EWU!
  • BlueGoldAg
    I didn't know they sold gear in the Bruce Edwards room. Is there any signage for it? They used to sell merch at a concession window over by Gate 1 but it hasn't been open for a long time.
  • agalum

I think they one of those triangular fold out signs out in front. If you come in on the east side and never walk past the 50 yard line near the press box you’d never see it. But they have a good selection.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!