• BlueGoldAg
    Individualized apparel is currently available for many athletes in Football, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer, Track & Field, Field Hockey and Equestrian. I'm sure all the other sports will also follow soon.

Limited Merchandise

Our artists work with athletes to make quality custom merch for their fans. Our creative team works to enhance our athletes brand.

Core Products

Our athletes sell their officially licensed gear year-round so fans can support them at any time.

Real Money

Our athletes earn industry-leading payouts on every sale. When we say "athletes first," we mean it.

Our athletes earn industry-leading payouts on every sale. When we say "athletes first," we mean it.

https://nil.store/pages/uc-davis

https://ucdavisaggies.com/news/2023/9/22/athletics-uc-davis-nil-store-officially-opens-featuring-officially-licensed-nil-merch.aspx
  • AggieFinn2
    Is there THAT much of a demand for NIL merchandise ? I don't know. I just think it's kind of creepy/weird to want UCD stuff with a player's likeness or name on it. I see the student-athletes as private citizens who just happen to play college sports sometimes. When the game ends so does their accessibility to the public, aside from their family and friends. That's why I'm a little creeped out when fans seek them out. I understand this a way for them to get some of the money others are making off of them but still..a little strange.

I suppose if you consider the student-athletes to be professionals this makes a bit more sense, but they're not professionals.

Questions: If Elijah Pepper dressed up as Mr. Pickles for Halloween would Peter Piper pick him ?

If #24 from the baseball team were to yell would that be a [Bryan] Green emission ?

If the women's basketball team bought a box of 13 donuts, would #23 (Victoria Baker) assume they were all for her ?

If #7 on the lacrosse team (Paige Davis) were substituted in for another player during the game would they be trading spaces ?

And how the fudge do you do NLI gear with equestrian ? The participants do not have uniforms with their names and numbers. Besides, the horses are the real athletes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!